Search the forum,

Discuss two pumps, two zone valves, from low loss header, without relays? in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, have looked over design given me for controlling this system. 49kw boiler with its own pump to low loss header. then two heating circuits, each with its own programmer, thermostat, pump and 2-port zone valve.
Design shows programmer and thermostat providing switched live for pump and zone valve motor, then switched output from zone valve triggers boiler. I can see this avoids using relays, but I was concerned that it means for a few seconds the pump could be operating against the zone valve until it opens.
thoughts please

Any pump specs , some new ones geting a bit clever!
(Willo- adaptive)
...seen one,had a "t" on it thought it Tweeted Online !

It's best that way otherwise pump will run on either valve calling giving back feed to the other. Incorporate bypass if worried on secondary circuit. Not an issue if using variable flow pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to two pumps, two zone valves, from low loss header, without relays? in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock