Search the forum,

Discuss Two pipe washer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
I've just dropped a two pipe washer (I think) through some decking and as the oil pump (BFP 11 R3) needs it to convert to a one pipe system I was wondering if there's a quick fix?
Of course I might have gotten it wrong and not dropped the washer as its a new service one and I don't recall seeing the washer. Do the new ones have the washer or is it just a rubber O ring now?
As usual AHA :)

I had alphabet soup for tea. and it made more sense than your post.

new pumps come as a one pipe set up, so to convert to two pipe you need the special screw to be fitted in the pump. regarding washers, what washer would you have dropped just connect pipe with male insert on flexi hose, rest swap like for like, if you ever need washers buy a box of mixed copper ones.

On the bfp11 the screw under the cover has a horseshoe shape washer under it as it comes for 1pipe and take it out for 2pipe operation. Probably could make something up but the thickness of washer i guess is important and without having the original?
Bfp 21 and riello come 1pipe and screw to go in return port for converting to 2pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Two pipe washer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock