Search the forum,

Discuss Turbomax 828 e kttling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitenbulsara

Gas Engineer
I have issue with a boiler which I'm going to repair and we wondering if any one has had the same problem n what solved it.
It's kettling hen stating up heating for about five minutes untill it warms up the unsecured sweet as a nut and on hot water seems a lot less noisy.I would be incline to so weak pump or scale up primary exchange as it's ha new diverter end of last year n it wasn't kettling at a then.
Any thoughts please guys.
Thanks

Sorry, but we won't give gas related advice in open forum.

Build your post count up to 10 + then send a message to [email protected] with an image of your gsr card to gain access to the private forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Turbomax 828 e kttling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
Hi all So we still have this very old boiler but we have still having problems with the hot water, we have called out 3 repair engineer's, but as it's a old boiler everyone seems to guessing, so far they have changed the thermistor, secondary heat exchanger, primary heat exchanger, diverter...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi, Worcester 28i Junior Combi Boiler The hot water lasts only probably 2 or 3 minutes and then become cold for about 30 seconds then warm/ hot again... thought it's the limescale blocks the secondary heat exchanger. Now the plate heat exchanger has been replaced but the problem still...
Replies
Views
I have Vaillant Combi Bolier Turbomax Plus 828 E. About four years ago, the Engineer having serviced the boiler, forgot to open up the water valves of Magnaclean and problem of F22, started since then. Not always but some times F22, appears which does not allow Hot water or Central Heating to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock