Search the forum,

Discuss Trustworthy/costly engineers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I ve just read 2 posts, 1 for riello and. 1 for motorised valve neither want to pay for an engineer but both would be so damned happy with free advice, so they can fix their problems without having to fork out any money.
not sure about the motorised valve one because he doesn't trust anybody but would love some help, free of course.
they make my blood boil.

I was waiting for Simong to kick off on the oil one. I was ready to close the thread!

Can only assume Simon won at Darts this week.

Me, kick off, never.

Peace on earth and good will to all men.

It's open season on dumb feckers though.

I've given all the info the riello numpty is getting. Could be photocell. Could be poor combustion sooting photocell. Could need a service and partially blocked flue ways generating soot at the burner. But that costs money.

Winding down. Last day tomorrow for a week.

I assume others are reading post and by introducing an element of complexity they will engage plumber.

They'll all have a couple of posh cars sat on the driveway costing them a shed load in servicing and repayment or maintenance. How much do mercedes/bmw garages charge an hour?!
Not suprising the poor sods can't afford the basics in life. And why bother when the can get the info for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trustworthy/costly engineers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock