Search the forum,

Discuss training or job needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikeybloy

Hi my name is mike and im 24 years old, wen i started in this trade i was 18 and went straight into the gas course and completed in 2 years but i was only working at a white goods comapny where i was doing gas cookers etc. i did get a job with a central heating company which i enjoyed for about 4-5 months until the recession and had to be laid off because of the work not being there and i went back to the white goods place for work. i have been looking for 4 years to get back into the plumbing trade and gain more experience to (hopefully) become an assett to a company. i recently completed a 2 week intensive plumbing course gaining a level 2 in expanding pipework skills just so i had a bit more experience in plumbing matters but still no luck with the job hunting and now im gettin quite frustrated that iv not been able to get back into the trade. i do kinda know what im doin lol but just need that bit more experience to get me going. so basically iv got my level 2 in domestic gas installations, level 2 in expanding pipwork skills and need more experience in the trade to gain more confidence. could anybody have any advice where i go from here? or anybody been in the same sticky situation as me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to training or job needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock