Search the forum,

Discuss Training courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_1979

Gas Engineer
Which of these centres would you recommend for these so called 'fast track courses'

Essentially I have plumbed with my father for about 3 years but have no qualifications as such. I am looking into gas courses however, not looking to join a job after the course as I will be servicing my own properties which I rent out (sick of paying out for boiler repairs)

So far I am intrested in

brookhousetraining, mainly due to the local work placement they give you

and

rftraining cant find anything on these guys in terms of unbias opinion. they do promise of a work placement

any ideas in what to go for ? anybody had dealings with these companies?

I know some of you may say these courses are garbage but I know whats required of me and I can't go to colledge the slow way, but the more legit way.

Last edited:
its not that these courses are garbage i dont think people mean that when the info appears negative, they are just warning you of the piutfalls, plenty of threads on it just have a read through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Training courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock