Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee Plumbers Wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paul13899

Please submit your details on the contact page of our website. We are looking for Gas engineers + heating and plumbers

Thanks!

www.p-d-services.co.uk

Looks great for people in that area.

Good luck to whoever applies!

I am looking for job as trainee plumber , I've passed my acs gas and part P electrical and have renewable energy

Anyone interest please contact Paul via there web site, thanks for posting Paul. I will look into your post to ensure it was approved before removing.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Plumbers Wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Any Gas Engineer available to take me on as a trainee, live close by whitechapel, I am a quick learner just need someone to teach me the ropes/ Thanks
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Calling all plumbing and heating engineers. We are doubling our heatpump installation team across the UK and need plumbers and heating engineers to help decarbonise the UK. You can apply directly on the Octopus website, or you can contact me directly.
Replies
Views
How do we contact an administrator to confirm a post is not spam: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock