Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss TRAINEE PLUMBER/PLUMBER'S MATE JOB (WEST MIDLANDS) in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Lorcan

Lorcan New Member

I am currently looking for a trainee plumber or plumbers mate job preferably based in the West Midlands. I am working towards my NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing, with assessments booked for September to complete the City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma with the hope to finish the NVQ by Christmas, following by completing my gas safe. I was just wondering if anybody could give me any advice on finding a position (either paid or work experience) or how to go about looking for one. I have my own transport and basic plumbing tools.

2. Lorcan

Lorcan New Member

Any advice would be appreciated in find a position cheers