Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Trainee plumber looking for an employer around Maidstone in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Amm07

Amm07 New Member

Hi,

I am writing this to ask you about having any work vacancy under apprentice role or to work alongside an experience plumber as a trainee.

My self I have completed my City and Guilds Level 2 in Plumbing and Heating in the summer of 2016, therefore I am currently looking for a work placement to gain experience and start off my plumbing career.

If anyone around Maidstone area is looking for an apprentice, please give a shout.

Thanks Guys,

Amlaan

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alpha man

Alpha man GSR

good luck with it!

3. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

Hi Amm07 and welcome to the forum's...send a pm(private message)..to plumb_know...he was looking for someone not sure if he is sorted but give him a shout and let us know how you get on...regards Turnpin:welcome:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Amm07

Amm07 New Member

Will do, thanks for the reply.

• Like Like x 1