Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee plumber in Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Brown

Hiya everyone, I'm Chris, 32 from Bristol, I am very interested in becoming a plumber, I am doing a course with trades gateway (wish I came here first before doing it) but I've been doing the course now for about a year and almost finished the book side of things and would love to get a bit of hands on work, I've even brought so tools ie, pipe cutter, pipe bender, blow lamp flux and solder to practice at home with, I know there is more to plumbing than that which is what I would love to learn, I don't what to be a plumber for the money because I know it can take many years to earn a good wage, I want to be a plumber because I like the work, the problem solving etc and I know it will be a job I will enjoy.

If there is anyone in the Bristol area that can help or advise it will be greatly appreciated.

I'm currently looking for a plumbers mate do you have any practical experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee plumber in Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock