Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee Plumber in Brighton. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to get on site to start my plumbing career everyone has to start somewhere just need to be given the opportunity. Ive finished my first year of college and only needing to go back for the second year to complete two outstanding exams and my final assignment which is a bathroom suite and drainage system.

Very excited about my future in plumbing just need someone to give me that break that I'm looking for.
I'm aged 25 I have a full clean UK driving licence and have my own set of tools ready to go.
Any help, advice or recommendations would be much appreciated. I'll do whatever it takes.

Not a person to let anyone down loyal and given the chance we won't be looking back.

Regards

Ricky Lumley.

Welcome along Ricky, if you hang about for a couple of hours it will give the other guys a chance to reply.

What sort of experience have you got on the tools?

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply.

I haven't been onsite as of yet as a plumber, all I have is my college work, completed all my portfolio (cloak room, cold water cistern/hot water cylinder, all frames ect) just the bathroom suite to go.

Thanks again.

Hi Ricky, in future post in only one section of the forum or you could be banned for spaming before you get started. lol

PS Welcome to the forums mate.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Ricky. Good luck in your search, hopefully someone can help you out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Plumber in Brighton. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny pipeworks: IV, subcut, veins, ports, midlines, cannulas, oral, and nasogastric.. Yay.. Yet, after Covid19 something started to slowly break down at me...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock