Search the forum,

Discuss TRAINEE PLUMBER/GAS ENGINEER requiring experience in SOUTH WALES in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arantindall

Hello, my name is ARAN and i am 27 years old. I come from an engineering apprenticeship background and have recently completed my CITY AND GUILDS in plumbing and a domestic gas engineers course. I am currently working on a paid placement to complete my GAS portfolio which will be completed at the end of April.

I am looking for a plumber/gas engineer or a company in south wales who would be willing to give me some work experience/learning before i enter into my ACS exams. Possibility of a job when i become qualified would also be fantastic but not essential. I am a very hard worker, loyal and am always willing to learn new things and improve in any way possible and am sure i would become an asset to the you in time rather than a hindrance. I have my own transport and am able to work anytime. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

Aran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TRAINEE PLUMBER/GAS ENGINEER requiring experience in SOUTH WALES in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Any Gas Engineer available to take me on as a trainee, live close by whitechapel, I am a quick learner just need someone to teach me the ropes/ Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service / Mains replacement activities. Excellent Salary and Benefits, permanent position. Relocation payment can be discussed. Please get in touch if...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock