Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee plumber desperately looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Newbie81

Hi all

I recently passed my technical certificate Heating and ventilation course and am finding it really hard to find a plumber willing to take me on. As you all probably know, You have to be employed to complete your NVQ level 2 and with the current situation it's not easy!

Anyway if anyone is interested or knows of any decent places to look I would be highly interested and very grateful for any feedback.

As mentioned, I passed my first year Technical certificate at east berkshire college with excellent marks. I currently live in the west London area, 29 years old, Hold a clean UK driving licence, Extremely hard working and very willing to learn.
Have worked on a number of building sites in the past as a hod carrier / Trainee brick layer so have plenty of site experiance.

If anyone is interested or knows of anyone then please drop me a pm. All feed back is highly appreciated.

Cheers

I forgot to mention in the above post that I would be willing to work for free on the weekends if anyone has any work going.

Cheers

hey newbie, i'm kind of in the same situation as you. the best advice i can give from my experience in looking for a placement is send letters to companies (not one-man plumbers). get a list, make a template for a covering letter, and write a letter each day and post with a clear precise and RELEVANT C.V. (they dont need to know about working at mcdonalds, just relevant stuff). The busiest time that vancancies start opening up is feb-august/sep in time for the academic year. If you know of a company that takes on apprentices each year then dont wait for them to advertise, send them a letter-if the vacancies arent open yet they should still place you on a list so to speak

Hi there, if there is anyone out there who lives near Croydon or London areas who would like occasional work, I would like to hear from you. I am a gas engineer and when I am doing installations, I often need help with this work, unfortunately, it may not be quite the work you want, i.e. helping to carry out radiators, carry in boilers, carpentry work, removing work tops and reinstalling them and all sorts of bits and pieces like that. The work would be on a casual basis as and when available, but would be good money for the right person. If interested, please reply on this site with a phone number.

mod input,

via personal messaging only.

thanks for posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Deloaouad I would be very interested I am in West London but have transport you can call me on private message.

mod input.

it is unadvised to place phone numbers here.

contact via private message only.

Hi delaouad not sure if you got my last entry but i am interested if you are still looking. i am completing my exams and have experience in labouring and general building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee plumber desperately looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock