Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee Plumber Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sy1501

Hi

I am a 32 year old living in Bristol BS4 i complete my city & guilds 6035 qualification at the end of the month and am looking for work so i can complete the NVQ level 2 and hopefully progress to NVQ3 and ACS . I am enthusiastic to learn, proactive,hard working, willing to listen and of smart appearance. At the moment i am available Thurs-Sun but from that start of May will be available any day.

Simon 07412 171171

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee Plumber Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Scott Jenkins Water Softeners Ltd is a fast growing family run business that covers all aspects of Water Softeners and Drinking Water Systems. Working in both domestic households and commercial businesses, located in and around East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, and Kent. You’ll need...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m Ben and I’m 19 years old. I have completed level 2 and level 3 plumbing studies and am seeking a plumbing trainee job to gain practical experience. I’m hard working and reliable. If anyone knows of any positions available please in Milton Keynes, northants, Bicester, Brackley Banbury...
Replies
Views
Luke OReilly
L
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock