Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee/Improver looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrisl

Hi im Chris im 28 and i've just finished a two year evening course at oaklands college doing level 2 plumbing. Im looking for a company to take me under their wing and give me some training in the hertfordshire area. I don't currently have a cscs card but am will to pay to get it if required

I have PPE and some basic tools and i also drive im a very hard worker and very keen to go onto further training like my gas safe which im willing to pay for myself.

If there is anyone out there that can help as im kinda having trouble finding anything at the moment.
Thanks
Chris

I feel for you mate, its bloomin tough out there at the moment, there are time served highly qualified guys out there that are struggling, youve just got to keep trying peoples numbers and hope you get lucky. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee/Improver looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, Im looking to come to Australia in january/febuary 2024. I have a working holiday visa already sorted. I run my own plumbing and heating company that has been going for 3 years but i have been plumbing for 10 years. i also have my gas qualification. Im giving up everything to come to...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be able to help me, im currently doing my C&G plumbing level 2 course and i am looking for someone i could work/labour for 1 day a week so i can gain some work place experience / knowledge. Im happy for this to be unpaid. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock