Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Trainee Gas & Heating (need Help) Opportunity Berkshire in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. osburn fernandes

osburn fernandes New Member

Hi I have recently completed a new entrants gas course to be gas qualified with money from my own pocket as a change of career to be gas safe qualified and also have few qualifications in plumbing.I know its different in real world and allot more difficult. I knew it would be hard to find work after the course as it was only 6 weeks long course but didn't realise it would be this difficult.
    I am looking for someone to take me on as a trainee to gain experience in fault findings and general gas & heating as I have no experience. I am constantly researching online to gain more knowledge. I am willing to work for free any kind of help will be much appreciated. If there is someone willing to give me an opportunity I will not let you down.
    I live in Reading anywhere around Berkshire I can drive to.
    CV is available on request.
    I am 25 years of age and eager to learn the trade.
    Please feel free to contact me

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Faz88

Faz88 New Member

3. Vee

Vee Plumber GSR

Yes still looking. Send CV if you are interested.