Search the forum,

Discuss Train4Tradeskill pre attendence test. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love the answers as Im struggling......

Cheers in advance:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Congratulations Well done jam 1979...well thats the both of us..Fortunately I'd passed on the 4ourth. Now its time for practical. What's your course? Is it the 6129 Level 2.
Feeling relieved,as all the knowledge and reading has been really brill, and looking forward to stepping up to do level 3...

Can't wait

hi spanner im doing week 5and6 in october then ive finished mine but im gonna do gas at colledge i think but the course has been mint theyve done everything they said they would so i cant complain

Just bumping this to bring all contributors to the attention of all the threads we have on our forums about Train 4 Trade Skills.

There have been A LOT of people who feel they have been missold courses by Train 4 Trade Skills. Many taking legal action.

Please see this for electrical course threads on our sparky forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958
This for plumbing course threads on our plumbing forum: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t..._cp.r_qf.&fp=37fc7606ff53045&biw=1500&bih=958

I've just failed this for the first time with ATL Practical Training. I'm really not sure how close the two companies are but I reckon they are closely connected somehow.

No feedback, no percentage or no pass mark. It takes a week to re-do the test and what makes it worse if if you pass 5 times, they put you through anyway?!

hi all all the answers are in the booklets train4 trade skills asked you to down load, most of the lads i know past 2nd time even some of the girls past first time just try to concentrate on the booklets,and really take in all the knowledge the pass rate is 80 %

Hi Jim
Not sure how you know what the pass rate is? Nothing indicates it. I not only downloaded the PDF's but searched each one as i was answering the course. I screen grabbed each question and the answer i gave to double check in case i failed.... i did fail, 3 times. I emailed others to check my answers i submitted as well as revising more between each test and still failed. I would LOVE to hear from anyone who has passed the online version of this test, let alone on the second attempt.
I have since passed the written version which was a very comprehensive report and not comparable in any way to the online multi-choice.
Apologies Jim, but your post smacks of a vested interest in T4TS
Others: If you have failed more than twice contact T4TS and ask for the written test. It will save you 2 weeks but take you another 4 to do the written one

Ive failed this test with atl practical training all the same crap as t4ts i failed 4 times and now recieved my paper exams which has nothing to do with the oine test and is about a detached house refurbishment whoch is the same as t4ts if anyone has tge answers to it please save everyone and post online to stop these time wasting scammers

Reading this thread has made me glad i went to college. :frown2:
Makes me glad to know that I have had a great outcome of all scenarios and exams and practical. And id say that you can only assume that you get back from the effort you put in.... And I'd like to say a YYEEEHAAAA.. GOOD LUCK WITH THE EXCEPTIONS... That's how it is. You can do it

Ive failed this test with atl practical training all the same crap as t4ts i failed 4 times and now recieved my paper exams which has nothing to do with the oine test and is about a detached house refurbishment whoch is the same as t4ts if anyone has tge answers to it please save everyone and post online to stop these time wasting scammers
After all this you'll be thankfully grateful. If in any way of doubt I'd like to help.. GOOD luck. But Train4Trade I'd personally recommend as you read you learn and improve.

Just Sat and Failed a third time . Poorly written mainly irrelevant questions Poorly worded multi choice answers. no feedback and no idea of what to recap on when you fail it . I just wrote a stinking reply to the course tutors about this telling them i was going to cancel the course as ive been mis sold it. 33 years in work in various spheres so plenty of h and S common sense learned Pass marks of 100% throughout all modules then this abortion pops up . annoys me you have to wait a week to resit the flipping thing too. May just call Watchdog up about this.

Bloody annoyed!

oh mate I had the last lucky strike

Somebody post up a couple of questions from these impossible tests and your answers if you would be so kind.

Completed in 2012 but I'll heck check out the questions I can find...

hi there
did you receive any answers? I have the same problem with t4ts.

No never even had the opportunity of being able to check out as yet pal. Can I ask what module you up to or is it just the pre attendance test???

Hi Kris
Is this in relation to the multi choice?
Unfortunately the questions are randomized and if you fail you get a mostly new set the next attempt, some questions may be same but not all.
It is very frustrating because even if you fail you don't which area was weak that you need to improve on. I did the test 3 times and then sat the written one. The written one bears no resemblence to the multi choice and took me months to complete (sigh.....)
There was a positive post from "Jim Henessy" that seemd to say that he passed without issue so it must be possible (i cannot convey sarcasm when writing....)

No never even had the opportunity of being able to check out as yet pal. Can I ask what module you up to or is it just the pre attendance test???

I finished lesson 22 and should go for practice but I stuck .

Where did you get stuck???

Hi there
I stuck on beginning, do not how to do risk assessment. Did you done this house refurbishment?
If not so maybe you know someone who pass it?

You have to do an assessment before you start any practical task. Prior to this is to is to count as many unsafe situations that maybe caused and to prevent them from happening and to ensure that people around you are aware of any action carried out and everyone is safe. Example if you're looking into a trench you have to be standing up behind barriers. Example if you are cleaning up debris which may contain dangerous or sharp objects you would have been told in doing so prior to your risk assessment and or a toolbox talk.. Hope that helps us :rockon2:

any more questions I'm happy to help you find out what you need to know about this and tasks. No problem :carols:

Surprise surprise, more people astonished by this T4TS H&S Assignment. My experience was 4 failed attempts on the online test and then about a month to complete the written paper doing it a couple of hours a night. Out of 12 other people on the course I talked to, none passed the online test so well done to the peeps that have passed it though I'd guess a little luck may have played a part in it - as an HSE officer with 18 yrs exp, said to me when he saw it.
It did appear without warning which wasn't good and needed hours of online research, gnashing of teeth and reading of HSE doc's and papers. Straightforward enough for someone that is comfortable with doing research, study and transposing it all onto paper but I'd guess a real minefield for anyone that isn't comfortable/competent with doing all that online research, study and written work, which seems a bit biased. I ended up with 2 answer papers, each of them 15 pages. Wasn't easy tho and I consider myself to be reasonably well educated.
My solution was - 95% of the answers are on the HSE website - lots of hours searching and 20 odd PDF docs later! Searched for each question in there, downloaded the relative docs and then copied the required answers from them and then reworded to avoid the plagiarism rules.
I have some info that it may have been designed to slow people down as many are running through the TMA's too quickly for them to keep up with available practical assignment slots without it costing them.
All this being said though, I now know a lot more about H&S, which isn't a bad thing I guess, and was happy enough with the actual course, TMA's and Practical.

Well did:sunny:

this thread just goes on to prove that if you did a college course, day release, twice a week at night you might be better off and be able to talk to your trainers as and when you want to. Nothing is quick and simple despite what these so called training courses tell you

Well I'm sure that your going to get to the end of it. Then what. You'll be relieved to hear from anyone who might be interested in the help. Man it's a task we all have to do but boy am I just happy. But personally think of it this way you have time on your hands. And it's why for pre attendance test.

Get over the last :dita:

DSC_0414.jpgDSC_0416.jpgthe test can be done although it is hardest test i have ever done in my 46 years on the planet

It can be done but the questions are VERY Ambiguous and they might have been written by a four year old....... I hve done this test and therefore CAN post this statement T4TS!!!

i failed 4 times and now recieved my paper exams which has nothing to do with the online test if anyone has tge answers to it please help and post online to stop these time wasting scammers

good luck with everything and anything in your studies to

hi everyone im desperate is anybody have the answer for paper exam,i even happy to pay a little bit of money for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train4Tradeskill pre attendence test. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock