Search the forum,

Discuss Train4Tradeskill pre attendence test. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother wasting your money.
There seems to be very little work for qualified and experienced tradesmen so exactly what is the attraction to join the plumbing industry?

I've just took my pre attendance test for the 3rd time and finally passed!!!! Glad I won't have to do the stupid test again

bloody hell, just done it for the 3rd time and....passed! I was beginning to think it was impossible

i have a theory! maybe they who set the test have been reading this thread and have decided to let more peeps pass to get a good reputation? only a theory but who knows.

i have a theory! maybe they who set the test have been reading this thread and have decided to let more peeps pass to get a good reputation? only a theory but who knows.

i know for a fact people are t4ts visit this forum

Hi everyone just failed my pre attendance test on my first attempt. A little bit surprised as I am a fireman and have been sent on more health and safety courses than I can remember. I am going to phone them tomorrow and try and find out the pass rate let you all know how I get on. Presumably our results are stored somewhere on their computer system and we have a right to see any information stored about us. Just a thought.

Can anybody help me out with this unfair pre attendance test? I passed the Health and Safety C and G test in the centre, then I was sent this, this is just slowing me down, pm me please

that is the general idea i believe
Phoned my tutor this morning and was told that due to change of policy I would not have to wait seven days to redo test. Just logged on to redo it and computer will not allow retake of test within seven days!!!!
Will phone tutor again tomorrow and post how I get on.

Tutor lied.

All of us should work together, that way we can complete the paper pre attendance quicker and start moving this course forward, rather than waiting longer and having the course expired and then having to pay for extending it, just saying.

All of us should work together, that way we can complete the paper pre attendance quicker and start moving this course forward, rather than waiting longer and having the course expired and then having to pay for extending it, just saying.
Sounds good to me. Just phoned there loan dept and told them I wouldn't make any more payments until I passed this part, went down really well got the usual threats of hanging,electric chair etc.

i had the same problems with them when it came to this exam, i got the same answers as all you guys, i just passed the written version so will be on the blower to them tom to get some dates to do weeks three and four. i also think this is a delay tactic so you dont finish the course until you have paid all your fees

i failed the online version twice on my own and twice with my h+s manager sitting beside me and he said himself it was an exam that was impposible to pass

Sounds good to me. Just phoned there loan dept and told them I wouldn't make any more payments until I passed this part, went down really well got the usual threats of hanging,electric chair etc.

Hi Chrissy what part are you up toAre you doing the 6129 level 2??

hi all ive just done the test for the third time and passed it hope this helps

Congratulations Well done jam 1979...well thats the both of us..Fortunately I'd passed on the 4ourth. Now its time for practical. What's your course? Is it the 6129 Level 2.
Feeling relieved,as all the knowledge and reading has been really brill, and looking forward to stepping up to do level 3...

Can't wait

been on the blower today to book weeks three and four and surprise surprise i have to send them a statement of proof that i have payed up to date, another delay tactic i think

been on the blower today to book weeks three and four and surprise surprise i have to send them a statement of proof that i have payed up to date, another delay tactic i think

Completed your weeks 1 and 2 these were in your first certification!! Correct.. Me too, well I've booked mine for the September months, as this time all the kids are BACK TO SCHOOL:75:

where are you going to do weeks 3 and four, i was hoping to go in september but taken on some work so hoping to go in october

where are you going to do weeks 3 and four, i was hoping to go in september but taken on some work so hoping to go in october
Going to LUTON.. But in the meantime I'm still doing lots of reading for level 3 and so relieved of passing H&S test.. phew. I've heard there are other centres. Where are you based at??

Can anybody help me out with this unfair pre attendance test? I passed the Health and Safety C and G test in the centre, then I was sent this, this is just slowing me down, pm me please
How is the pre test going?? If there are any questions you're not sure about ask in the Forum and good luck pal..!:christmastree1:

im based in neath south wales, i went to leeds for my first 2 weeks and not really concerned where i go for my next two as long as i can get dates sooner rather than later, there are quite a few centres littered all over the country but luton was never offered to me

im based in neath south wales, i went to leeds for my first 2 weeks and not really concerned where i go for my next two as long as i can get dates sooner rather than later, there are quite a few centres littered all over the country but luton was never offered to me
Ok I'm based in North London, but me fingers crossed that it aint going to be a lonnng daily travel duration for me either..
But hopefully be ready a place for me in September in LUTON...

wherever i go it will be a stay away from home for me but im used to it i was a long distance lorry driver for 20 years so its nothing new for me

can anyone help me on the pre assesment , im nearly pulling my hair out

hi i have done this h&s pre attendace test and i failed it 3 times but if you fail it 3 times you get a a different assignment through the post to do it h&s but completely different to the one online i got 100% pass rate

good luck mate

hi i have done this h&s pre attendace test and i failed it 3 times but if you fail it 3 times you get a a different assignment through the post to do it h&s but completely different to the one online i got 100% pass rate

good luck mate

Did you pass the written test? If yes how long do they take for sending the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train4Tradeskill pre attendence test. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock