Search the forum,

Discuss Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello mate,

No I haven't done my C&G 6129 Technical Certificates Level 2. I have achieve it at The Oldham College 1 year. Yes you will end up with 6189 certificate. But to do the NVQ you will have to be working with a qualified plumber.

you cannot get the 6189 WITHOUT the on site assessments

hi guys can anyone help me on the pre assesment test it really ****ing me off failed it 3 times :(

None taken and I do see your point.

However its part of the course what I need to complete

I had a problem on the first CD for plumbing and was told it did'nt matter!!!

hi everyone
need to know if anyone like me was missold their course.
i was told it was between 9 & 18 mths long and could opt out at any time.
i hadnt realised i had signed a credit agreement , the agent had told me to sign for the deposit i had paid £100 ive stopped paying now and went through the ombudsman,but i havnt got enough proof to prove i was wrongly done by .If anyone has or had simlar problems with t4ts let me know.

I tell you what!

You lot reading and posting in this thread Have NOT GOT A CLUE!!! Just look on google......If you've paid PLS PM me and I will try and help YOU

Re: train4 trade skills new starter

Has anyone else bone the Domestic renewable resource engineering course? and if so are you as psd off as i am. ive just received the paper version of the pre attendance test after failing the on-line test 3 time's with no feed back, no idea what the pass rate is or where i went wrong.:willy_nilly:

Hello We are trying to sort out train 4 trade. They have been awful and now have debt collecter wanting rest of money. The course should be finished now but they said if my husband pays up he can finish course.
Did you ever win your case with them.

Hello My husband signed for T4T in Feb 2011. He was my carer at the time and money was tight but these 2 men said how wonderful the course was and that he could stop at anytime. We also lost my mother at this time and he contacted Train 4 Trade but they wouldnt answer calls or letters. We were told to write to Career Finance Trade Skills we wrote saying we couldnt afford £110 a month they agreed to accept £10 to keep debt collectors away.
My husband contacted "his Tutor " on number he was given but never ever startted course.

We believe we were missold this course and they took advantage of my husbands vulnerable position.

They said course 6129 level 2 would give him all qualifications to become an employed plumner- this isnt true - the level 3 is what is needed.

They have not responded to our calls or letters.

We wrote to them and said all these facts but got nothing from them only a letter from debt collectors asking to ring them.
What can we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock