Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss trades gateway ltd in the Plumbing Courses area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. chris2904

chris2904 New Member

hello there people;
    i was wondering is trades gateway a SCAM?CAN ANYONE ANSWER THAT QUESTION?
    CHRIS
    THANK YOU

2. A1P

A1P GSR

Clearly nobody will answer that question directly.There is plenty of information on this forum and on the web about 'fast track'courses.The main problems are cost and the inability to obtain work experience essential for NVQ's which are the minimum a future employer would look at.The advice offered is usually on the lines of apprenticeship and going through the local college.If in doubt ask a tradesman/company what they think and what they want.From the posts on here there seems to be few openings other than the apprenticeship route.

3. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Interesting first post which say`s nothing about yourself and why you ask that Q

The only people that can answer with any certainty are the ones that have done the course.

My views are mine alone and not a reflection of this forum, it`s members or the site owners.

4. A1P

A1P GSR

Hmm,I answered this at face value but as mentioned in rpm's post,I would be interested in your reasons for asking it. My reply gives a valid summary of the advice given to all similar posts about'fast track' courses asked in a less 'aggressive'way.

5. MorrG

MorrG New Member

Go to your local college