Discuss Tradehelp, what do you think? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen this, looks really useful and it's free.

New App Features

Installations Manuals, Fault Codes, Spirit Level and more… ALL FREE New App Release The latest app release.

Download for FREE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Invested interest by any chance?

Call me Sherlock .....

The OP states he's from Wrexham

The app is provided by Heatkey Ltd .................... which appears to be based in .....................Wrexham

vested interest .......... almost certainly ............. but of course the OP could prove me wrong.

Hmmmmm where in Wrexham

As the ops ip is the Manchester area lol

The OP could've used a VPN, unlikely for this but that would give admin a different IP address from what he was using.

The OP could've used a VPN, unlikely for this but that would give admin a different IP address from what he was using.

True but then this would give different IP address for where the emails are being sent to and registration

Call me Sherlock ...

Two other clues are that this is the guy's first post and the way the text has been written makes it clear the author is not genuinely asking for opinions about a service but is trying to recast marketing spam into a form that won't get immediately deleted by the forum moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tradehelp, what do you think? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back