Search the forum,

Discuss Trade Qualified - Any joy in speaking with? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Hi All,

I am new to this site so sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place. I have been with Trade Qualified for around 2 months now and am due to have my 1st weeks practical in the next few weeks.

The course is going fine and I don't think I am very "high maintainence" student.

I had one query and left them a message as they ask but have never heard back and have also sent queries about dates for my practical and also never heard back.

Is anyone else having similar issues with them?

Cheers

Hi nysk2008,
I have had a few issues with them and left messages etc and nobody got back to me so I went to the top and now if I have any problems I just email him and only him and it is sorted the same day. I told him that I am not paying all that money and getting a second class service and he agreed.

PM me and I will give you his email address.

Sorry 33ching, How do I pm? Sorry mate! I may have done this right but you never know. Any help would be great - cheers

Hi Guys, any update on how your courses are going, I'm looking into Electrician training, and looking at the various options avaliable, unfortunately my local college is not offering part time courses, and unable to learn full time due to family comitments & work comitments

'Sorry should have posted this under different topic for Trade Qualified'

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone having problems with Trade Qualified Ltd - someone has set up a Facebook page "bringtradequalified2justice"

Thanks for the tip.

Warning to anyone thinking of going near Trade Qualified / ATL

I was on my week 3 before Christmas and told half way through day 2 to leave the site as Trade Qualified were in dispute with the training providers who had taken over the premises from ATL.
Trade Qualified now are impossible to get hold of, won't answer emails or phone calls. I have spent a lot of money on this course and can't even get hold of my portfolio so I can continue with someone else.
City and Guilds say that Trade Qualified and ATL are both part of the same company, but ATL are completely unhelpful on this, giving another phone number which turned out to be unobtainable.

Simon, I messaged you in your inbox. I have written on the WALL of bringtradequalified2justice on Facebook. Not the inbox, because I don't own the page. ATL went bust, but they are separate from Trade Qualified Ltd. They have closed their head office and cut their phone lines and done a runner with our money. But they are still taking on Electrician's and plumbers for their courses that don't exist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trade Qualified - Any joy in speaking with? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I have only worked at a coffee shop for 5 years of my life. I am currently doing a Plumbing L2 and next year will start an NVQ L2. For the NVQ I will...
Replies
Views
Over the summer I completed a level 2 diploma in plumbing (City and Guilds 6035) with Able Skills and am now looking to complete the NVQ level 2. Access training are offering an assessment package for £1500, which is competitive, but I am now nervous given the reviews I have seen on here. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, so I've decided to embark on my journey to becoming a qualified plumber. However, i am unsure if these training courses and providers are legit. My brother had an experience a few years ago that turned to be a scam. The company name is 24/7 Training UK. Weekly payments of 45 quid...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock