Search the forum,

Discuss Towel warmer only on Electric . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

verdigrey

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi Guys , I am putting a couple of extra Rads in a custs house . Plus a towel Rad . The towel rad is only going to be heated with an elecrtric element and not connected to the central heating . I have fixed the Towel rad with element onto shower room wall , but I am not sure wether to fill towel rad with water and Inhibitor right up to the top ? or are you supposed to leave a bit of air at top to allow for expansion ?
Any ideas please . I dont know if it makes any difference , but It is a chromed towel rad from frontline . Thanks .

Fill all the way to the top rung and yes add inhb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Towel warmer only on Electric . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday because the radiators were not working it has stopped working, if I go into the loft and press the flame button on and off it seems to come back to...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the normal radiators get hot but two of the three towel heater/radiators don't get hot and the pipes feeding them are cool to the touch even after the boiler...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open vented system to sealed / pressurized system, new pump ( UPS3 Grundfos ) all new plastic pipework ( extending ) the 22mm feed and return pipes so no...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock