Search the forum,

Discuss Top gear secret test session in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't be a real top gear test if Clarkeson, May or Hammond weren't involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Top gear secret test session in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test, occasionally you get a small leak from the air test typically old cap ends/scratched pipe which shows up easily on the test without having to inspect anything...
Replies
Views
During an install of new boiler ('old' boiler died after 11-12 years) the system was "drained" but I guess maybe 90% of water was left in the (rather large) underfloor pipe system. What is the best way to tell how much inhibitor should be added in this case? (also taking account that system was...
Replies
Views
N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about the slope, existing pipes, and ideal placement before you start. A good plan saves time. 2. Get the Gear: Collect all the tools and materials you need...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Is there anyway of testing electrically with a multimeter or any other way. Of testing that when you turn a room stat up it is creating a demand and opening the zone valve? Thank you
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock