Search the forum,

Discuss Tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

What is your most used or favorite tool, the tool you could not live without......

I will be disappointed if there is not at least one reply saying "my apprentice"!

Gotta be box spanner and 12mm one for horseshoe kitchen sink getups

Favourite: DeWalt 18 volt drill

Couldn't live without wet vacuum - well I could live without it but after my mobile office it's probably my most useful item

I need to get myself a pair of running shoes, next to my stubby adjustable spanner (i expect abuse for that) is my head torch. Costs me a fortune in batteries though.

I could do with BA Barackus - to go debt collecting for me..God damn FOOLS!

Last edited by a moderator:
stubby flat head screwdriver.... easiest to close a sevice valve with shaking hands in a rush...:eek:

I dont have an apprentice he is called the loveslave so i would say my loveslave is my favourite tool:rolleyes:
regards
mike

Telescopic inspection mirror (you know -- like a dentist's mirror but extendible), for checking for leaks around joints. I use it on virtually every job. You can spot a droplet building up well before you can feel any water.

Telescopic inspection mirror (you know -- like a dentist's mirror but extendible), for checking for leaks around joints. I use it on virtually every job. You can spot a droplet building up well before you can feel any water.

The best thing about my inspection mirror is the magnet on the other end. Ideal for picking up spanners and screwdrivers you've dropped and can't reach. I've even got m12 nuts tied on loops of string on the brass rad keys so I can go fishing for them when they inevitably get dropped :rolleyes:

Otherwise in my pocket there's always:

Stanley knife
Inspection mirror
bit-holding screwdriver (inc bits)
wide jaw 8" adjustable spanner
headtorch

Mark

in the old days a hammer
now my 24v Bosch cordless drill
oh yes my phone as well

at the minute the six piece makita li ion kit:),impact driver,combi drill 4"grinder,circular saw,reciprocating saw and torch.i dont know how i survived with out it:D
the impact driver is phenomenal:eek:
two tiny bacho spanners for 10mm nuts or stuck rad valves(so i dont over tighten/break ickle things:eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock