Search the forum,

Discuss Tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
... A162-03055_Pencil_behind_ear.jpg

Tape measure, Bahco adjustables, and my gadget of the month which is my Milwaukee 12v copper pipe cutter.

Plus I just don't function without music playing.

liked the look of them milwuakee copper sliced for a while but do they actually save time or not?

liked the look of them milwuakee copper sliced for a while but do they actually save time or not?
They are brilliant for hard to reach places and are far easier way to cut copper than turning a pipe slice all day. Saves getting blisters. Just clamp the machine on the pipe, press a button and it's done! Cuts 15mm in about 5 seconds and 22mm in 10 seconds. Not a great timesaver, but makes cutting copper a lot easier and no more blisters!

Tape measure, Bahco adjustables, and my gadget of the month which is my Milwaukee 12v copper pipe cutter.

Plus I just don't function without music playing.

My mate got them pipe cutters waste of money imho far to slow and not that easy to cut pipe in sittu imho

hay have to invest then as I already have the compatible drills so only need the bare tool (toolstation were selling the drill on the website only with 2 bats for 80!!)

I have a favorite tool I'd be lost without and its a small thin cheap flat bladed screwdriver with the end bent over 90 degrees, the uses for that are endless like when you need to remove a bath panel for example.

They are brilliant for hard to reach places and are far easier way to cut copper than turning a pipe slice all day. Saves getting blisters. Just clamp the machine on the pipe, press a button and it's done! Cuts 15mm in about 5 seconds and 22mm in 10 seconds. Not a great timesaver, but makes cutting copper a lot easier and no more blisters!
Posh plumbers toy lol

I wouldn't be without my gasket cutting tool hands down my favourite kit.

Ta. I want a sheet of thick gasket in stock as it will come in handy now and then. The only stuff I could find locally was too thin.

I call these my babies for some reason (Baby grips) :S "Pass me my babies", or "wheres my babies". God knows how many times the mrs has forgotten to take these out me work trousers sending them through the washing machine the poor things, but they have never let me down...... touch wood, hand them for about 6 years now.

Mine were stolen by a painter and decorator from Birkenhead. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock