Search the forum,

Discuss Tool for Plumbers Arms? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tool for Plumbers Arms? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone I am replacing an all in one shower arm and 200mm square showerhead a head has fallen off and I had to remove arm. I want to replace with a 300mm head like this. https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/cooke-lewis-adjustable-ultra-slim-square-shower-head-chrome-300mm/5882t I have now been...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with elbows), the last cm before the open end is pretty much straight, but as a result of the bend it is not perfectly round. I mean it is pretty much...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Minor issue I'd like to try and adjust before I call a plumber back out. I have mains water to the kitchen and to the water tank in the loft. 3 weeks following having a kitchen tap fitted by a plumber I was running a bath suddenly there was this loud pipe/plumbing noise and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been trying to find out how to release the retainer nut on a watersmith (Screwfix) mono bloc basin mixer tap. It does not have a hex nut but rather a recessed nut with two flat pieces opposite each other and elliptical the test of it. No space for grips, adjustable spanners etc. I've...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock