Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet leaking from connecter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kala1000

Hi there,

any advise please, I have install a new toilet " Asix back to wall pan" from ebay.co.uk

is a modern design that is waste ceramic elbow has only half inch gap to the floor, the center exit hole is 1750mm from floor.

The toilet waste is 100% in line to soil waste pip.
I am not entirely sure whether is condensation or leak, but when leave a flat paper sheet under the toilet it get wet but it's not constant leak, I think this should be dry completely and as its concealed system I am worried this may eventually gets worse.

I have change 4 connectors now " mcalpine macfit straight connecter" every time I've change to new connecter, I leave flat paper sheet to test it stays dry until 24 hour " while we using the toilet" then it gets wet,
the toilet supplier kindly sending me a new toilet, but still not sure if this toilet will actually work for us, any tips please!
thank you,

Any chance of a few pics please?

Dont assume its coming from the outlet , just check its not coming from the inlet from the cistern , and dripping down on to the outlet , its a popular leak

we need pics, make sure the ceramic sealing area of the flush pipe {top} are smooth and round and the same for the area where the pan connector seals, iv had toilets that wont ever seal because the sealing surfaces weren't good enough,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet leaking from connecter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock