Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet Flush Handle Advice, Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Shadowman

I have concealed toilet cistern which has flush handle that goes through the inspection panel (my poor design). Because the spindle has to be fixed inside because of the lever arm I have to break the tiled inspection panel each time I need to inspect.

My question is: is it possible to obtain a flush handle that can be held in place with a little screw on the outside just like an ordinary door handle.

any other suggestions will be gratefully received.

Thank you in advance for your help

Why do you need to keep inspecting inside? If you keep re grouting then use silicone instead.

Thanks for the reply

The inspection panel is tiled, and because the handle goes through it the tiles break. I don't. Have to keep inspecting. For example my inlet valve just packed up and to get the inspection panel off I had to break some tiles. I want to avoid this happening again when my new flushmaster needs a service

Thank again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet Flush Handle Advice, Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock