Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet fitting advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thomas Barnes

hi all

Trying to fit a toilet myself. Got it all together except the plastic waste pipe coming out of the wall is too long by about 10/15cm. What do I do to ensure I fit the toilet up to it so I can fit it onto the wall?

Thanks

Tom

Have trimmed about 5cm off the other end now the flange is flush with the wall and can't cut any more

Thanks!
IMG_1890.JPG

No. I think it is glued on. Tried very hard. Should I just buy a new pipe?

The 110mm pipe needs cutting back 50mm off the wall buy a pan connector straight extention this is cutable to make up the length you require the toilet pan outlet compleate with the other pan connector pushes into this job done cheers kop

Ok brilliant. So just like this straight extension? Will this go directly
IMG_1893.PNG
to the pan?

Ah hang on. The soil pipe I have won't go into the wall any further due to the cut out size. Best just get a fresh soil pipe and standard pan connector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet fitting advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I need to this cast iron pipe back as my new back to wall toilet won’t fit otherwise. Cutting it back i am going to lose the collar. So what fitting can I get for it I would like a flex as it will easier for me when installing the new toilet
Replies
Views
Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and after a shower but this happens seemingly randomly and probably happens when no one is home). As a result my water bill has considerably increased but I...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, It appears my toilet inlet pipe has developed a leak at on of the top 2 joints (between plastic pipe into toilet and between copper pipe with isolator screw) I'll attach pic. Just wondering what the fitting is that I need. Thanks, G
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock