Currently reading:
To experienced plumbers

Discuss To experienced plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mad

I am currently looking at coming into the plumbing trade, who did you do your training with? What was the cost? What are the best plumbing qulaifications to have to become employable? I woulg also like to become gas safe registered as wel, if i complete and NVQ level 3 in plumbing will i have to then go on to do a full gas safe course or would i be able to say i have experience in it? When doing your plumbing what electrics are involved with your training, do you obtain part p or 17th edition or anything like that?
If anyone could help then it would be much appreciated as don't want to spend thousands on a course if it then turns out to be irrelevant!
Thank you
Mad

lol - weve had temps of -10 at least these last two winters and that's in the sunny south!

1991 was well cold , so you're close
Personally I always keep the condensate inside although it's not always possible, if it has to go outside it gets upsized & lagged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to To experienced plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock