Search the forum,

Discuss Tigerloop leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billybut

hi i have a bad leak on my tigerloop this is a replacement one to replace old type one with pipe tappings in bottom,i also want to change oil tank filter when i fit new loop will i have to bleed system. I have a firebird 50/70 boiler (not combi) if so would appreciate some info on how to go about this,thank you.

Same from me, - get your service engineer to do all of those jobs. The Tigerloop has a purpose. The oil filter is supposed to done or checked at each service (paper filter replaced or gauze filter, if dirty, cleaned as a minimum). The Tigerloop could easily be replaced by the engineer and any oil hoses. Needs the boiler set with an analyser, so not worth you touching parts of the work needed. Get a rough quote from engineer before getting them out.

diy on oil lines can be very costly, flared pipe joints are the best option, so you need a flaring set for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tigerloop leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock