Search the forum,

Discuss Those of you who bathrooms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMW

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
For those of you that use tanking kits, which do you use or find the best? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Those of you who bathrooms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under the floor tiles one of the floorboards on side of the bath was wet through and almost rotten. So I feel the water has been seeping through that due...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question about adding a second bathroom to a house. My parents house has one bathroom upstairs and the house is all mains fed the water tank was removed decades ago. They are converting the attic and will have a small bathroom with a toilet, basin and shower cubicle...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I turned my cold water feed off in the airing cupboard which supplies only cold water to my bathroom but it also turned the water to my toilet off is that a correct set up? Because it didn't used to before the stop valve in airing cupboard only turned off the cold water supply to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can you use uPVC for bathroom and kitchen waste pipes. Or should it always be mupvc? Regards Tezzer
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock