Search the forum,

Discuss thermecon lw 65 /90 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys anybody know the nozzle size and pump pressure , co 2 for thermecon lw 65 /90 wall hung boiler .As can't find no info on internet .??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to thermecon lw 65 /90 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

installed a warmflow 70/90 bluebird boiler with a 0.55 x 80 degree nozzle. boiler is only heating 5 radiators in a small 2 bed house. what is the recommended nozzle size and pitch for this boiler? Can I change the nozzle size and pitch to use less oil as the flame is hitting the back wall of the...
Replies
Views
WB 4000 installed a few months back, just balanced the 7 rads - managed to get around 15 degrees delta across most rads. Not quite the 20 degrees but still. Flow set to 60 degrees for now. 1.Obviously I want to ensure the return temperature into the boiler is below the 55 ish degrees needed for...
Replies
Views
Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for several hours before it will fire back up! Only to lock out again after 30/40 minutes! The boiler has had a new nozzle, coil and pump in the last 2...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, Am looking after my elderly parents (90 and 94) at the mo... And noticed a burning rubber-ish smell from the back of the boiler earlier this evening. When I looked at one of the G/Y ones relating to ? thermostat limit settings on the l/h side, I realised it had come loose (and was resting...
Replies
Views
Cari S
C
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2 my ch boiler, non condensing is playing up, I can get hot water, but when heating is on pipes only get hot for 1st mtre or so? I can hear feel the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock