Search the forum,

Discuss Theft from shop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick a "wanted must be cheap and fairly new" advert on gumtree

Gumtree - the site of choice for tea leafs

Who's controlling the camera?
Zooming in and rotating the camera?

As for the blokes who took it, it looked a very light 130 KG's.
And they ran with it too!

Something suspicious?

Doesn't look legit to me.

Last edited:
I did a job earlier this year. I took the old boiler out and left it on the drive then carried the new boiler into the house. I drilled the wall and hung it on its bracket (maybe an hour) I went out to the van and the old boiler was gone

I did a job earlier this year. I took the old boiler out and left it on the drive then carried the new boiler into the house. I drilled the wall and hung it on its bracket (maybe an hour) I went out to the van and the old boiler was gone

Lol , week before last, I had a scrap man ( yorkshire accent ! Not irish ) waiting in his van whilst I took a boiler off a wall. Lol

I leave the old boilers out on the front on purpose so somebody will take them. New ones get taken straight round to where Im working as soon as delivered.

Would have thought it would be a nice easy one to investigate. Cctv on hand. Must be other cameras that picked up the van. Jobs a good un.

Crimewatch sometimes puts cctv of thefts on their programme.
Hard to beat millions of people seeing it. Anyone that knows those people will easily recognise them, even by what they are wearing.

Something suspicious?

It's a recording on a mobile phone of the monitor screen, or at least that's what it looks like oz

May be worth shoving the video on your local Facebook group. Earlier this week a tool shop in the village had something knicked, they put stills of the video on Facebook and by Thursday the tool was returned by a 'friend' with an apology and a request that the pics got taken down.

I realise it's a slim chance but maybe worth a go.

Set up a trap like some else suggested, Their probly stupid enough to return and steal "another" with a tracker inside

I wonder if we could persuade Big Paul to sit in the box for a while.

Imagine their faces as they are driving along and the box starts to open from the inside, and all 6ft 8in of Big Paul gets out. :)

biccies.jpg

Something suspicious?

i was amazed they grabbed and run with it too, the camera isnt moving, i recorded the cctv with my phone, trying to focus on the people involved, it is also the easiest way to upload the footage when you are a bit techno retarded.

i do wonder if they may have been following the delivery lorry around, it was like they were there as soon as it had been delivered.

i do wonder if they may have been following the delivery lorry around, it was like they were there as soon as it had been delivered.

I doubt it looking at the footage. These guy's wouldn't even be considered semi-professional.
Had it have been a inside job, the guys would have just put it on a trolley and walked away with it. They would not have hung around for 3 or 4 minutes making their minds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Theft from shop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock