Search the forum,

Discuss The toughest disposable glove on the market in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
black-mamba-disposable-nitrile-gloves-03422542L.jpg

Black Mamba gloves have been developed in direct response to customers’ needs for a disposable glove that is tough enough to withstand the rigorous tasks their jobs demand.

Created specifically for industrial applications where standard gloves just can’t survive, if your job requires tough resistance to chemicals, abrasion, and tear Black Mamba Gloves are for you.

The Black Mamba Glove is designed to be the toughest disposable glove on the market.

Specifically constructed from a unique blend of nitrile, it is thicker and stronger than any other black nitrile glove on the market today at a thickness over 6.0 mils. And they are fully textured with 3 times the puncture resistance of latex or vinyl.

With Black Mamba Gloves no longer will you have to change your gloves multiple times due to ripping or tearing.

Grip Rite Finish - Fully textured with Grip Rite Finish; Black Mamba gloves provide precise contact when tactile sensitivity is a must.

Patented Nitrex Polymer - Superior strength and tear resistance.

Added Protection - Over 6.0 mils thick. Significantly better than blue or green standard grade gloves.

Chemical Protection - 3 times the chemical resistance of latex or vinyl gloves.

Two-ply Fusion Strength - A unique process fuses an added polymer to facilitate donning and comfort.

DESIGNED FOR TOUGH JOBS
  • Motor Mechanics
  • Tyre Fitters
  • Plumbers
  • Oven Cleaners
  • Exhaust Fitters
  • HVAC Engineers
  • Cycle Mechanics
  • Vehicle Body Shops
  • Decorators
  • Automotive Engineers
  • Waste Management
  • Chemical Engineers
  • Maintenance
  • Water Treatment
  • Agricultural Engineers
Available from CORGI direct

Would have agreed with you once upon a time. Use different ones now.

Ebony gloves from heating world of spares. Have a longer cuff as well. Keeps the soot out.

Liked the black mambas but the ebony ones do exactly the same job, longer cuff which works better for me on oil and half the price.

Ebony gloves from heating world of spares. Have a longer cuff as well. Keeps the soot out.

Liked the black mambas but the ebony ones do exactly the same job, longer cuff which works better for me on oil and half the price.
Also looks like there is more in the box mate.

I won some black mambas in a competition by a former forum sponsor, he was a Ray of sunshine ;)
I thought they were awesome, had never previously used gloves but I am now a black mamba man.

I remember many former sponsors giving away freebies some small and some not so small I too remember that sparkling Ray of light....alas I haven't seen any freebies on here for a good while now ...but then some lead and others follow.....regards Turnpin;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The toughest disposable glove on the market in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Here are some similar plumbing topics

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock