Search the forum,

Discuss The magic of Christmas......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
My 6 year old Grandson just phoned me.....his Mum had shown him the tracking of Santa and his reindeer via NORAD....."he's over Iran at the moment he said ....I said I hope he makes it in time to deliver my presents. He is now over Bahrain he then informs me...he then said if you want to go to bed early me and mum can let you know where he is.......The seriousness in voice is worth more than gold...lol regards Turnpin:biggrin:

My 6 year old said tonight that he doesn't believe in Santa! :carolers:

I think I was a tad older than 6 when I stopped believing in santa :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The magic of Christmas......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock