Search the forum,

Discuss The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
This is a thread that is now 365 pages long on tilersforums! We just say hi in the morning and see what we all have on that day etc.

It was started by an Italian that doesn't speak English at all. He uses Google translate to translate what he is reading, and what he wants to write as a reply!

http://www.tilersforums.co.uk/threads/why-not-say-good-morning-before-work.78550/

So here is ours.

Good morning people. :)

As I've been working on the forum for days I'm going to catch some sleep. See you in a few hours.

Hi all up and about sort the materials out of the lads hopefully then get finished early afternoon and take sometime off .enjoy your weekend and liking the new look

Reactions: Dan
Up. Full of cold. Day off. Taking the missus, grand daughter and dog across to Redcar. Out for a meal tonight.

Morning g all just having a cuppa and getting ready for a spot of retail therapy...well that's what the Mrs calls it....have a good day....regards Turnpin:)

Good morning to everyone. What a beautiful spring day. Sun is shinning and I am off to cut the grass at the village hall and church grounds.

Good morning guys , weekly acounts to do this morning, Towns at home this afternoon , big run-in now towards the end of the season , for those that dont know we are knocking on the door of the premiership. Tonight , definitely NOT ant and dec . Have a good day peeps.

Good morning from me as well.
Just getting up now and the sun is gone :( , shower, cuppa and soon going to quote a job, hopefully the job will be better than the Weather!

Morning! I've got a few errands to run then I'll likely be helping @Dan out on here.

@Dan pot kettle black my darling. :cool::cool:

Well it turns out I don't need new glasses but i do have an ear infection! Peel me a grape @Dan I'm poorly :D

Good morning guys , weekly acounts to do this morning, Towns at home this afternoon , big run-in now towards the end of the season , for those that dont know we are knocking on the door of the premiership. Tonight , definitely NOT ant and dec . Have a good day peeps.

You need to knock a bit louder :) and we'll knock louder still :)

I'm just off out. Would say I'll miss the end of the game, but the way we are playing tonight I'll miss nothing.

Anyway if we had won we would have gone 3rd. 3rd never gets promoted :)

Good luck Huddersfield from a despondent Norwich season ticket holder. Ha Ha.

• Funny
Good morning! What's everyone got on today?

In the office doing the books with her in doors.#thisshouldbeinteresting. Pray for me lads:D:D

• Funny
One of our cats just fell out of the bedroom window. Ffs. He's ok thank god.

Good luck @Harvest Fields

Pump and valves this morning. A few leaks later this afternoon. Should be a nice one.:)

Off to meet the Easter bunny today at a farm. Hows the weather where you are? Glorious in Staffordshire!

Your really lucky you can catch home. He is far to fast in my house.:);)

Im not a morning person, i'm terrible in a morning, I swing my shoulders around like Kevin the teenager and go urgh...

The plus side is I can work crazy hours late into the evening without getting tired.

• Agree
Ditto.

I need two coffees before i even move.

Although the sunnier it is the better. And it's sunny today.

Off to a farm with the family, what are you lot up to? Hope you've not been or going to work?!

You work to live not live to work!

Last edited:
Good morning all I think I'm back :D

all im saying is im now still on moderator approval for all my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock