Search the forum,

Discuss TF1 Omega Filter on heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, not on the tools now days just the odd job for family and friends.
Need to put a filter on the heating system my problem is all the pipe work goes from the boiler into the loft and across the loft floor, (Bungalow) the only place to put filter is between the boiler and ceiling 9" (228mm) to play with, the TF1 is 241mm long with valves, question is if I take one valve off, will the pipe go into the body with olive and nut to make a compression fitting, all this on the return side and put a full bore valve on the flow side.Hope this make sense. Thanks.Mick.

what boiler and system is it?

Wooster boiler and open vent

cant put a valve on the flow then sorry

as if anyone shuts it off there no safety valve on the boiler, i know no one might but it could

They do a omega filter without valves needs to be on the return into the boiler . cheers kop

Screenshot_2018-01-21-19-31-17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TF1 Omega Filter on heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I noticed some minor pumping over from the vent (occasional burst of water, and the odd dribble). Didn’t think much of it as I was about to replace the...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t look well piped , kinky in pipes in some places ,some of the rad don’t heat up too well , probably because of the badly piped system, the pipe is all...
Replies
Views
Hi all , on a pressurised heating system is it ok to take a flow and return up into the loft and down again to install new radiator also would it be prudent to put AAV at the high point , thanx in advance . Howy
Replies
Views
I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the return on the combi (ideal 35) runs directly behind the boiler then up through the ceiling so I have no clearance to even attempt to snake it out to fit a...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock