Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Testo 327 testing for let by in the Gas Safe Register Forum - Public Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. MaksimsK

MaksimsK GSR

that's where i'm stuck.
    I bough this Gas pressure contoroller to go away from regular U gauge. It come without adaptors.
    So, because I have one (left) from Pressure hose connection set, which comes with 320b and second (right) from B3 probe set (B2 angled probe, B1 gas cooker probe) I decided to use Left one.

But after zeroing, I tried to raise pressure. But it makes just psss and that's it. So the leak is actually here (shown on picture). When I swapped them - no problem. Works fine.

So I see you are useng the same adaptor, but not getting same problems as I. So I will ring Testo on monday and try to get answer from them.

2018-05-27 01.00.53.jpg

2018-05-27 01.07.58.jpg

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

So does mine when connect like in your pic it ****es gas out

3. MaksimsK

MaksimsK GSR

Got an answer from TESTO
    The ribbed adaptor is for gas analysis B3 probes, the smooth is for pressure.
    Can't see why they done it, but this is the way how it is.
    Hope this helps.

4. Timmy D

Timmy D New Member

What’s the difference between using the nipple and the probe connection?

5. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

• Agree Agree x 1