Search the forum,

Discuss Tectite flexible metal pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have experience of using this pipe which I gather is quite new. Am considering it as need to fit a rad and the pipework will need tight bends but also to be a bit flexible to get it in position.

Won't get tight bends out of mlcp (which is what tictite is)

I would say it's the same as plastic

I can only quote what they say surely they cannot be wrong!:rolleyes:
expansion.jpg
hey state

:D that's a set up photo

Oh my ye of little faith.:D All I am trying to do is get a feed from one room on one side of a doorway, across the threshold and out the wall on the other side of the doorway. Not madly keen on plastic pipe exposed as never looks nice. Cannot knock the walls about too much as a listed building hence I thought of 10mm copper, though not sure of bending that , and tyhen I saw this tectite stuff. Failing any of these may tyhink of using standard 15mm pipe with one of these passing through each wall.
15-mm-x-15-mm-x-300-mm-copper-plumbing-connector-male-copper-x-male-copper_18256_L_1.jpg

Why not bend some 15mm ?

Problem is the pipe to get throught he walls will need to have more than one bend in it , more of a dog leg with a bend and then I will not be able to feed it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tectite flexible metal pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock