1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Taxing time again in the General Off-Topic Chat area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. joni os

joni os Plumber

For those who haven't given accountant the necessary figures, get them in before the last week.

• Like Like x 1
  2. REDSAW

REDSAW Well-Known Member

just spent whole dayy preparing mine :(

3. mfgs

mfgs Plumber GSR

Mine has been done. Makes a change, as I am usually rushing to get it sorted before the end of January.

4. JCplumb

JCplumb Plumber

Did mine in May !!!!!!!
    smug.jpg

5. Meady

Meady Plumber GSR

Got mine sorted not long after April. Will be rushing to get this years in as I've had to spend a lot of money on tools and bits this year, including a nearly new van :)

6. SimonG

SimonG Plumber

7. bifs

bifs New Member

I don't get people who say they have a tax bill to pay so moneys tights. Don't they put the tax to one side every month throughout the year?

8. hammers4spanner

hammers4spanner Plumber GSR

Anyone paid online before via the sort codes they have supplied?

9. mfgs

mfgs Plumber GSR

I only ever pay them online, much easier doing bank transfers.