Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Taps, shower tray, kickspace heater, mixing valves for sale in the For Sale & Wanted area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Meady

Meady Plumber GSR

Having a bit of a clear out of a load of gear I have in the garage, never going to use it so thought I might aswell sell it, currently on eBay but if anyone's interested I can sell through here :)

Hansgrohe Talis S2 Variarc Single Lever Kitchen Mixer | eBay

4 pairs or these - Vado Life Mono Basin Mixer Tap With Clicker Waste | eBay

Myson Kickspace Heater | eBay

Mira Flight 900 Quad Shower Tray | eBay

5 pairs of these - Britain Design Utility Lever Bath Tap | eBay

7 of these available - Pegler Bulldog Thermostatic Mixing Valve Tmv3 Tmv2 15Mm C85079 | eBay

3 pairs of these - Aquadisc 2Cm Monobloc Chrome. | eBay

2. Masood

Masood Guest

What's the minimum you'll take for the kickspace heater mate? Whereabouts in Hants are you?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2016
  3. Meady

Meady Plumber GSR

In Basingstoke, will do £110 collected, cheers

4. Meady

Meady Plumber GSR

That's one pair of the aqua disc monobloc taps gone.

5. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

I know just ordered on the wife's account for a straight swop job...regards Turnpin;)