Search the forum,

Discuss Tap identification please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyespy999

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I know its a long shot but been sent this photo from a customer of a tap that is leaking, no visible
identifaction so unsure if they are repairable. Any help appreciated!

IMG_4631.JPG

IMG_4632.JPG

IMG_4633.JPG

Exactly the same as my kitchen.
Chinese, I'm afraid only way is to remove the insert and measure all the dimensions.

Depends to be honest on the quality of the metal work of the tap and overall condition.
That tap looks excellent condition, - so if the handles aren't made of some sort of rotting alloy and come off easily, then I would just replace the ceramic works that is faulty.
Carry a spare tap with you, plus a box of ceramic works and you might find you have works that match and only a 5 minute job.
I fix most mixers first visit.

Looks like a Blanco tap to me. They use a 28 spline ceramic gland not the usual 20. Look to pay between £40 & £80 for a pair of glands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tap identification please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock