Search the forum,

Discuss sudden lack of hot water pressure? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Londonluke

HI !
Had to change a broken bath mixer today. No valves fitted so i drained loft tanks and hot water from emersion tank
after fitting the new mixer and filling the tanks with the taps a fraction open etc the hot water is almost not working. it lets me have about a litre and then stops as if no cold is getting to the emersion. Ive checked the valves from the tank and they function and are clean. Is it possible there is air in the emersion tank hindering the flow of water ?

Basin and kitchen also affected.

May thanks

Luke

sounds like air lock, try connecting piece of hose from mains pressure cold tap (kitchen tap) to hot kitchen tap and force mains water into hot system, should clear air locks.

Thats easy for me to carry out in morning.

Many thanks
Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sudden lack of hot water pressure? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock