Search the forum,

Discuss Stuart turner Twin 1.8 pump for sale negative head in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RoyalCrabs

Hi sorry if this ain't allowed I just thought one of our resident pro's may want this pump before I stick it on fleabay,

Shes in perfect working order , only removed as I fitted a whole house pump instead of just a single pumped shower.

Fitted with an incredibly long cable.

Make me an offer on it. Sorry again if this is not OK to post.

-GTS IMG_20160616_150454.jpgIMG_20160616_150449.jpg

You're ok, bud. Wrong sub forum though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Balls, I shouldn't try to post while rushing out the door, can it be moved or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stuart turner Twin 1.8 pump for sale negative head in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a Grundfos Amazon SSP 3 bar positive head pump fitted, pumping domestic hot water. Its always been on the noisy side, been in for about 10 years. I had been thinking about changing it for a Stuart Turner Monsoon 3.0 Single which is more expensive. Is it a better quality pump, will...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking to replace a Stuart Turner Pump No 10 which has died on me. The pump sits under the bathroom floor, where the well water supply comes in. It's activated by a float switch on the tank in the loft and cuts in when the water level is low, to top up the tank. Otherwise the water...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Hoping for a bit of advice/info in this one: My Setup Small system in apartment with cold tank above hot tank in the hotpress, so fairly low head pressure. Installed a pump about 15 years ago and worked fine until last week (original pump was an Stuart Turner ST55 replaced after...
Replies
Views
I planning on fitting a shower pump and shower valve diverter on my shower room refurb. I have a gravity fed system (CW from a loft tank and HW from the cylinder) Previously had an aqualisa digital. Have done a bit of research and looked on the stuart turner app for different pump selections...
Replies
Views
Hi, Found some great answers here but first time posting, go easy on me please šŸ˜‹. Looking to fit a salamander rp50tu shower pump to a gravity system. It's a 'universal' (negative head compatible) pump which will be going in the loft (2 story house) just below the bottom level of the cold water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock