Search the forum,

Discuss Strange Baxi Duo-Tec behaviour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kmaple

This boiler never displays any error codes but behaves as follows:-
When in central heating mode from first switch on it behaves normally.
On hot water demand it delivers hot water normally.
After using hot water the heating continues to circulate but settles down to a temperature of 43 degrees and stays there.
Hot water is still provided as normal but the central heating remains at 43 degrees.
If the boiler is switched off for about a minute then the heating will work normally again until the next hot water demand.
The diverter valve and motor have been replaced but the problem remains.

Welcome.

Get the GSR who changed the diverter and motor back, clearly not addressed the original problem.

You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Strange Baxi Duo-Tec behaviour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock