Search the forum,

Discuss Storage/organisers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do you guys use the organiser cases for fittings or screws? If so where's the best place get them?

I use the Stanley Fat Max ones:

Stanley Deep Pro Organiser | Organisers | NoLinkingToThis

These are full price but every now and again they have them at half price...

Last edited by a moderator:

+1 to this!

i bought mine new from ebay 3 deep ones for fittings, shallow for fixings etc. they all stack and clip together so they don't fly around the van.

The metal ones from toolstation. Plastics too femer for my van :)

Ive got storage bins for fittings in the van,
the 3 of the fat max lock together box's for toilet repairs, radiator spares, washers, rubber seals and such and odds that are useful too have
And then just buy your screws in the metal box's trade packs and once there empty buy another and use the old one for plugs, nails, steel washers and anything else that's usefull

Agree with the stanley ones have them for 15mm, 22mm and one for valves and comp fittings

I remember when they used to be a tenner or so and I've got three or four of them that have taken a right bashing over the years. At full price I'd probably go for the metal cases having looked them up.

Probably means similar to metal screw boxes
http://www.NoLinkingToThis/c/screws-nails-fixings/storage-trade-cases/cat840244

Last edited:
I was refering to them cases /\ but the ones that come full of screws, then once you've used all the screws and charged the customer for them you've got a free metal case

I have the Stanley Deep Pro Organisers and the clips that you use to stack them together always end up snapping off. If you phone stanley they'll send you new clips, but it can be a right pain when they snap. It's put me off getting them again.

^^ That's what I was referring to, a bit more room in that than screw cases.

Last edited:
Stanley deep boxes all day and Bullet case and screws are by far the best way of keeping organised imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Storage/organisers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock