Search the forum,

Discuss Storage of fittings etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I, like many avid DIYers have amassed a wealth of fittings over the years, most of which are all stored in the same large plastic tub(s) to if I'm lucky the original bags still hold them together but usually it's a job of sifting through trying to find what I have.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for how to store fittings? I'm torn anything from using Chinese takeaway tubs to trying to find a ready made system for this?

P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Storage of fittings etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Excuse me if I get some facts wrong, I'm a complete noob when it comes to anything other than replacing radiators. We're about to get PV Solar Panels (~6kw) and a large battery storage array (2xTesla Powerwalls for ~27kwh storage and ~10kw output). I'm looking to replace my old...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I should start off by stating that I'm not in the industry - I'm just a DIYer with a "what-if" idea. Hybrid systems and solar diverters are nothing new, but as far as I can see the current hybrid systems all require a change of boiler and I'm going to propose a system which could use...
Replies
Views
I see there are various previous threads on this and other sites which discuss Hep2o fittings, I use these fittings and have not had any issues with any that I have fitted, however I have become aware of a few recently which have failed, I know of a block of 45 flats ( 7 years old) where each...
Replies
Views
I'm an end user with limited knowledge of plumbing and just trying to get an understanding of options available to me. We currently have a Valiant Combi Boiler Sealed Unvented Heating system. It was installed 3 years ago and works perfectly well for both CH & HW. Recently we built an...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock