Search the forum,

Discuss Stolen tools Look out! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woodytheplumber

one of the local lads I sometimes do a bit of work has his van emptied in Farsley in Leeds lastnight so if anyone local to leeds has a full Milwaukee holdall full of hand tools various benders various Milwaukee tools offered on the cheep could you let me know please cheers Jacob

If its one thing I detest is tinky ba$tards who steal our tools . We work our asses off for a tink to break in and steal our tools. I really hope your mate gets it all back.
I've always said to the thief's it should be death by pipe slice.

This is becoming a pandemic. Gutted for your buddy hope he gets it all back!

Worse thing is if you caught them in the act and gave them a hiding, you would get nicked not them

Worse thing is if you caught them in the act and gave them a hiding, you would get nicked not them

Remember what a copper from the Met told me, just make sure no one sees you do them, :bobby:

if I caught them trying it on on mine I think they would get put in the site vault that's in the van for a night or 2!

Just remember a thief is on a high when he is robbing you and maybe not just from adrenaline if you think about it he has far more reasons for wanting to get away than you have to catch him ?
I for one know I would rather let him nick my kit that at the end of the day is replaceable than to end up dead or worse ?
Sad times really when posessions these days seem to be more important than people !

If murder/bodily harm was legal though I'd have no problems with blowing his kneecaps off from behind the curtains. Then have my tea before I call an amblulance.

Stopped all my guys leaving kit in the vans and started using site containers they still got in !!!!!!
In London we left a flat in Kensington at 3 ish plumber was doing a weekender so was there about 6 as staying over he phoned in the morning to ask where rads were ?
They had all the tools as well !
Think we had at least 4 vans done and 3 different sites so I know how annoying it is but still not worth getting hurt for .
One of my first jobs was a petrol pumpalist the boss always said to hand over the cash and box and carry the **** out if anyone wants them not worth fighting for have always thought that was good advice ?

When I was younger it was a different....but I have to be a bit realistic about such scum not that I am pleased I have come to this...bugger!

My sister’s ex-husband was a Police sergeant, and her "current" husband is a just retired Police Chief Constable. Do not be under any illusions; the police will do you with as much gusto as the perp breaking into your van.

Look up citizen arrest procedures online, too.
It's what you say, just as much as what you do.
If you find yourself in the back of the police car arrange for the duty solicitor there and then, and ask again at the desk, you'll be asked anyway.
If you've got to smack the perp, make sure you say when interviewed,” You were in fear of your life.”
You most probably were.

If its one thing I detest is tinky ba$tards who steal our tools . We work our asses off for a tink to break in and steal our tools. I really hope your mate gets it all back.
I've always said to the thief's it should be death by pipe slice.

Tie them up then take each finger off with a pipeslice one by one :D

I keep waiting to read about some gangland killing by asphyxiation using builders foam, couple of squirts up the nose seems perfect for the job.

A blunt 25mm Irwin blue groove forced through their forehead with an impact driver.

I know I have mentioned this before and yes there's not much chance of sending your tools again , but you MUST have your post code on them, rozzers give you them back immediately .

Hope you you get them back pal

guy cam into a site offering joiner tools as he was retiring (about 22/4 ish) ????
told him wasnt interested but said joiners were next door.
off he went ...then heard couple off shouts thuds n screams.
turned out he had stole the tools frae site along road week before n the joiner had transferred to ours.
Amazing the amount of times he fell down the stairs while resisting arrest ;).
No sympathy for tool theives ;)

I keep waiting to read about some gangland killing by asphyxiation using builders foam, couple of squirts up the nose seems perfect for the job.
make them dring coke ...give them 5 mentos n foam ALL holes.....watch them explode ;)

guy cam into a site offering joiner tools as he was retiring (about 22/4 ish) ????
told him wasnt interested but said joiners were next door.
off he went ...then heard couple off shouts thuds n screams.
turned out he had stole the tools frae site along road week before n the joiner had transferred to ours.
Amazing the amount of times he fell down the stairs while resisting arrest ;).
No sympathy for tool theives ;)

i know of 2 plumbers who had there tools stolen and then a young lad tryed to sell them back to them. He slipped on a banana skin and broke both his legs.

sorry to here about the theft brother,
remember what goes around comes around, im sure they will get what's due to them
good luck and I hope your mate gets is tools back

Check the next local car boot sale in your area, you might find them for sale there.I know a plasterer who got all his tools back with help of policeman from some pikey trying to sell them along with other people's tools.

Good luck

personally I empty it ever night I leave the screw/ clip and fixing cases in but all tools go in to the lockup don't even leave the van vault full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stolen tools Look out! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock